Apple and Mac 68k Forum Forum Index Apple and Mac 68k Forum
...at myoldmac.net - since January, 24. 2005

Home    FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
Bill Kelley¥s Photographs at Apple, May, 1977

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Apple and Mac 68k Forum Forum Index -> 68K Mac - E
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MacOS
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Bill Kelley¥s Photographs at Apple, May, 1977 Reply with quote

Quote:

In Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of the Apple II

Bill Kelley¥s Photographs at Apple, May, 1977

On a Saturday in early May, 1977, I visited Apple and photographed Steve Jobs, Bill Fernandez, Mike Scott, and a group of interested prospective dealers and buyers as they watched a demo on an Apple II prototype by Steve. All photos are black & white, taken on Kodak Tri-X Pan, a grainy film popular in 1977.

Two of these photos have long been on my 'History' page, and one was printed in Rolling Stone in an article on Jobs.

One of these photos appeared without permission or attribution in the PBS show, "Triumph of the Nerds". So you understand my protectiveness in stamping these sample images.

I was at Apple because I was managing the Apple account at Regis McKenna Advertising. We had just launched the Apple II at the West Coast Computer Faire a few weeks before. All of us knew Apple was going to be a very big, successful company.

Photographer Bill Kelley

View Bill Kelley¥s Photographs here at myoldmac.net
Freak http://myoldmac.net/SELL/Apple-II-Introduction.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Apple and Mac 68k Forum Forum Index -> 68K Mac - E All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: